xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raptrex

Ridge Racer For The Psp

ok i just got my ridge racer for my psp yesterday and its awsome!the graphics are amazingthe colors are very nice and bright and everything looks beutifulit has a lot better graphics than twisted metal heads on which lags sometimes when a lot of things blows up at oncei would give the graphics a 9/10the gameplay is awsomethe sence of speed isnt like need for speed but its still okthe drifting is awasome and very easy to doi havent played online or wirelessly yet but i will tell you how it is when i dowhen you bumb into the side or stay near the side, your car shakes i dont know if you can customize your car or notthe loading times are longthey should make the loading time more interesting by showing a hot girl :rolleyes: i would give the gameplay a 8/10overall ridge racer is a great game for $40i would definatly buy it