xisto Community
sonorama

Trap 17 Banner well, hope you guys like it :)

Well, since the contest for the Xisto - Web Hosting was over, I've decided to add this banner in this section, I will use it for my site and hopefully someone else loves it too :rolleyes:

it is not a big deal, as i said before, i'm not even a designer, but loved the colors ... hell yeah!

Posted Image

Love You Guys!!! hahaha, I've spent more time here in the forums than in my website :lol: :lol:

not bad its kinda cool actuly hum... if you don't mind can i use that on my upcoming site?

146311[/snapback]

SURE! :lol:

That is actually what I made it for. Thanks for the comment. :rolleyes:

Simple yet ellegant. YOu did well. I like the color combination. It looks bright and shines. Usually 468x60 standard banners are not quite bright like this. I specially like the left balls which is matching well with the rainbow at the right. And of course the text at the center looks good too. Overall its a well done work. I give you nine in the scale of ten. Thanks for the work.

Nice and colorful.. thanks for the contribution. I will soon setup a gallery where members will be able to upload the banners and fun pictures. Just waiting to clear my messed life. :-)