xisto Community
Neo Android

Signature's Made By Neo Android, Based On Anime. Signatures Inside Are Based on Anime.

Ok I have made some new sigs! These Signatures are based on popular animes, such as Dragonball z and Pokemon. I am showing these as these are the best ones i have made so far. My Work is based on the feeling of the character, such as Android 18 is an android, so i gave the sig, a metal feel. By Introducing the Soild Silvers and such, Flareon is a Fire Pokemon, so i used oranges and reds. Some of My Sigs below were just for fun as well. :rolleyes:

First One:

Posted Image

Ok These Below Are All The Same But Just Have Different Colour Backgrounds:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Pokemon Flareon:

Posted Image

And this last one i made took me 2 hours and is my absoulte favourite!!

Posted Image

This is the Android 18 sig i was meaning in the top halve of my post.

What are your opinions on them, what can i improve on?

- Neo Android

on the first one you could ad a slight shadow to the name so it can read easier, the ones with the meet the family are pretty good, the flareon one...The font doesnt fit the background or the poke'mon at all. And the last one looks tight except your name is jaggedy. Thats it, good job overall.

Thanks for your replys ^^. I Have made some more, that im currently uploading to my image host. When i post them i have sorted the name thing out ^^Also the name is like that as its the font 'Japanese Brush' Once Again thanks ^^

Very nice work. I don't particularly like the mustard coloured border around the Pokemon, perhaps experiment with some shadows. I also agree with lordofthesabbath that some of the fonts and colours don't go together quite as well as they could, but otherwise very good. I look forward to seeing some more of your work.

These are good for a beginner but there are many things you're going to want to read up on.First, you're going to need to learn about blending fonts. The fonts in signatures are one of the important things; if it doesn't match, your sig looks like crap.Secondly, check out all fo the different types of borders. There are grunge, tech, pixel, and learn about what each one does to help the image it's with.Third, don't use filters to create all of your backgrounds. Practice brushing and download some brush sets from various people. I usually find the best brushes at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ lastly, I had to struggle to read and look at some of the signatures. Make them very clear, no one likes something that they have to try to see.Sorry for being such a critic, but this will help you in the long run.