xisto Community
Puck_4004

People Share moments of annoyance

It's took me sometime but I've finally come to the conclusion that people are the most annoying things in the known universe. I hate them, they're such idiots. I live in a small city called Coventry - it's known for it's horrible people. All over britain the saying goes "send them to Coventry" - it translates as "Ignore them" because that's exactly what everyone in my city does.Do share your experiences of annoying people - whether it be shopkeepers, phone salesmen, BT!!! (We can all relate to that one), freinds, Internet helpline...Etc.....You don't have to read on but I'm going to babble for a while anyway....For example just last week I was crossing the road at a zebra crossing and some loud young teenagers (I'm 18) came roaring round the corner with their synthesizer music on full blast and nearly ran me down...I got their number plate and a description of the car and ended up smashing it up with a baseball bat but I was still annoyed even after that.I wont even mention my experiences with AOL or any other internet company or phone company because I'd only end up getting completley and utterly stressed out, I'm trying to keep this light hearted and freindly.I hate it when Dog owners don't clean up the dog c*ap on the pathment/sidewalk. It's disguisting, I was a dog owner for years and I always cleaned up after her.I hate people who don't walk around smiling, everyone should smile constantly, we've enough misery with this English whether.I don't like anyone who works for the conservative party (but that's a private matter)I don't like ?2 coins, they're so pointless and I want to go back to the old 50p pieces (just ignore me if your not British) I'm sure the rest of the world also have annoying coins....share your annoying coin stories with each other.I hate clubs and pubs and boy racers.I especially hate people who go mildly over the speed limit, I mean if your going to break it then make the effort you damn hooligans....I think thats enough for today, I feel slightly refreshed.Yawn I need to have an afternoon knap now.ChowP.S I want to read about your annoying moments.

Mate, what you need to do is to relax a little bit, there are a lot of things that set people off, but most of the time you can't really do anything about it so it's best to just ignore them and you'll save yourself from dying of a serious heart attack. But yeah, I guess I can relate to you, sometimes you just feel like you hate everyone and everything. Just the other day I was in a plane and we were about to take off and some dude was still talking on his cell phone in the seat behind me. I just pissed me off that he didn't hear the safety briefing were they say you can't use a cell phone after the plane has shut the door. I just took a long look at the guy yapping on the phone and told him to turn it off or he might get us all killed. It was then that I realized that the world is full of damn idiots like this one so is best not to get to upset about it or it would just eat you up.

First of all I would just like to say what a breath of fresh air you are, Puck 4004. Thank you for starting this thread.People who can't respect my personal space annoy me. One time when I was a burger king this old man came up behind me and started blowing on my neck. That really creeped me out. Another time, at Best Buy, some guy came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders and started rubbing my back. That kind of freaked me out! It turned out this guy worked there. I have no idea why he would do that, other than maybe he really liked polyester and couldn't control himself.

I got their number plate and a description of the car and ended up smashing it up with a baseball bat but I was still annoyed even after that.

well, you say you don't like that kind of people so i don't understand why would you do that, besides there just some teenangers... but meeeh! i hate people who would abuse their power or money to make the people who have less feel miserable... i hate hipocresy, and i TOTALLY HATE copycats >=*

well, you say you don't like that kind of people so i don't understand why would you do that, besides there just some teenangers... but meeeh! i hate people who would abuse their power or money to make the people who have less feel miserable... i hate hipocresy, and i TOTALLY HATE copycats >=*

147010[/snapback]

Calm down Daniel, it was only a joke, harmless banter that's all...