xisto Community
X3r0X

Clicksor - Easy As 1,2,3 Free mulah

Hey guys

If you are in need of a add service similar to adsence but pays to paypal then id recommend using http://www.clicksor.com/ . They let you customise your ads, the contextual advertising is even customisable!

They also provide you with up to the minute stats of the progression of your website. And they also have a customer support features.

Need to know more?
Click here for the publisher page
Click here to see the ads in action (bottom of page)

http://www.clicksor.com/ <--- original link if you dont wish to use the refferal link

Hope this helps all you poor peoples out there :rolleyes:
X3r0X

Notice from snlildude87:
No referral links. You can put them in your sig, but not in your post

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Also you'll haveta take out the referral in your sig. Don't you just hate rules. I also recommend Clicksor. My site had like no visiters but I got like 62 cents in about a day. Which is amazing, and the reason why I'm waiting to get my subdomain approved so that I can upload my newer and bettter site. Dammit, I think I'll head to the vent. AFTER, I figure out the formulas to getting the volume of Polyhedrons. (3d things). If anyone knows, reply.

Clicksor is cool...but I think Adsense is better. Adbrite comes just after adsense. Adsense pays very well, but the only thing is that the cash out is $100...so it will tkae quite some time...but no problem if you have a high traffic website.Adsense pays quite a lot of certain keywords...especially for computer related terms. Each click may pay you up to a few dollars....well worth it.Adbrite pay slightly lesser, but still pays. I recievmy check from adbrite today...so I'm sure it is well not a scam. Clicksor...haven't tried it out yet...to be honest....but i'm sure it is quite good too....-Shackman

I also recommend Clicksor. My site had like no visiters but I got like 62 cents in about a day.

146132[/snapback]

Can you elaborate on that? do you get paid for just displaying the ads?

i don't reallyfancy clicksor because:

1. I don't really like paypal-paying companies, cos everything that involves credit card=have to ask my parents. hehe.

2. clicksor takes very long to load their ads, and some people may not like it.

3. they always can't find appropriate ads for your site

4. they advertise adult content too

It was like the first day that my site was realeased so I told alot of people to check it out. I think I mostly got paid for people clicking on keywords ( words that clicksor make non link words into ads, thinking they were downloads. )That's why it's important to have a lot of keywords that people may click accidently and give you 2 cents. Or I got paid for someone clicking a 50 cent . (lol, the rapper) ad and a few other 2 cent ones I'm not quite sure but 62 cents was okay for a days work. thats why on my new site im gonna hope for a lot more visiters. im only averaging about 13 uniques a day.

Lol in my first month I think I got..... 2500+? Im so proud of that :rolleyes:But its not as hard as you think to get money guys! For 110 clicks ive earnt $12.10! :lol:

Can you elaborate on that? do you get paid for just displaying the ads?

i don't reallyfancy clicksor because:

1. I don't really like paypal-paying companies, cos everything that involves credit card=have to ask my parents. hehe.

2. clicksor takes very long to load their ads, and some people may not like it.

3. they always can't find appropriate ads for your site

4. they advertise adult content too

147233[/snapback]

Ok, lets fix things up here:

1) You dont need a credit card to use paypal.

2) It doesnt take THAT long :lol:.

3) Yes, thats true unless you use contextual advertising.

4) When you register you are automatically opted out of it :rolleyes: