xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Invader

World War 2 - War Of Supremacy World War 2 Turn Based Game

World War 2 - War of Supremacy

A World War II-based strategy game that includes nineteen different unit types, six nations to choose from, and various technological and political advances to improve your territory.

The object of the game? To conquer your enemy using any means possible. Only one side can win - the Axis or the Allied Powers. Work together with your allies or go solo but above all keep your ultimate goal in mind: World Domination.

Use land attacks, sea battles, air strikes, or a full-scale invasion to invade opposing generals. Send your agents on covert operations to assassinate your enemy's leader, or try your hand at ten other operations. Research the latest technologies so you can decimate your opponent's lands with a missile strike or the all-powerful nuclear bomb.
-------------------------

Thanks,
Invader

War of Supremacy is a FREE MMORPG/MPOG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game/multiplayer online game)For legal and privacy information, please refer to our legal page

i've checked it's page...
now i'm being registe it

Your account information has been sent to

yes,confirem.. i just got received the mail.join~ :rolleyes::lol:

Tested and Failed.
Not to rain on your parade or anything like that but if you are going for the total war experience i would suggest trying out MOHAA or for the whole hog why not Day of Defeat. Go on sink your teeth into it.

MOHAA

# Immerse Yourself - Explore the real history of the OSS and WWII, through a compelling storyline crafted by one of Hollywood's most legendary screenwriters.
# Forge Your Path - Your choices shape your experience as you navigate the open battlefield.
# Adrenaline - Your skill with a weapon and your courage under fire will determine when you can unleash the hero within - feel the emotion of an ordinary soldier doing extra-ordinary things.
# Gather Intelligence - Defeat enemy top brass and conquer real-time objectives, gaining an intelligence advantage in future missions.
# Take Command - Intuitive controls give you the ability to direct your squad's movements in combat. Their survival depends on you.
# Make War Personal - Cross paths with the most dangerous German leaders, armed to the teeth and gunning for you.
# Challenge Your Friends - Engage in eight different gameplay modes, including Capture The Flag, across fifteen unique multiplayer maps.
# The Real WWII - Medal of Honor European Assault is based in real WWII locations

Day of Defeat

Class system gives each player a unique role

Historically-simulated weaponry and items

Dozens of missions based upon WWII's greatest battles.

Built-in support for voice communication

Introduction of British troops.

Enhanced FX for smoke, fire, rain, etc.

New sounds and music.

Updated player and item models.

New maps.

Completely overhauled interface - supports in and out of game
configuration, server browsing, and more.

Happy waring

This is a turn based online game, not a multiplayer first person shooter. Look at the site before you come bashing my thread, especially when you have no clue what the game I posted on is about.

Maybe if you read my very first line which says. Tested and Failed..Hmmmmm what does that mean.I gave it a go and felt it lacking so excuse me if i felt the urge to COMMENT on the game and provide some alternatives. Next time you might want to add in your topic sentence about the no wavering from the topic clause cos suggestions are not welcome even though they relate DIRECTLY to the topic