xisto Community

If im right, here it is:

Database Server Hostname: Rhino

Database Name: your_preferred_database_name

Database Username: login_name (

NOTE: your login_name has a prefix too, your cPanel username, mine is ridouan, so it makes ridouan_dbusername

Database Password: login_pass

*the username and password are the ones you use in your cPanel, you could of course create a new username and password, but if you already have an existing username+password in your mysql_databases (in cPanel), i suggest you use that one

Prefix for tables in database: your_preferred_prefix

*example: if you have 4images_ all your tables start with it. If you have a table called users, it will automatically be 4images_users, instead of users.

Hope that helps you

P.S. If that program asked you before (or if its stated in the README) to create a database, username and password, heres your step-by-step:

>login to your cPanel

>click on Mysql Databases

>create a database (note: if you create a database, it will automatically get your cPanel username prefix, wich makes cPanelusername_databasename

>when you successfully created a database, scroll further down and create a mysql_database account (wich will also be prefixed by your cPanel username)

>when you successfully created your account, grant "all"(checkbox) privileges of your account to your database.

>that's it!

Then. it shouldnt be too hard to insert your info into the form ^^ (all i'm not sure of is the database server hostname, in cPanel it says that the server name is "rhino" so i'm assuming that's it)

good luck!