xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mobileunlocking

xbox or ps2??

X-Box. It kills PS2 in every aspect. Well, maybe except for more game library, and it doesn't come with a DVD player installed. It really oden's matter anyways. I mean LIVE kills the PS2 online system and the 8GB Hard Drive OwNs PS2. Halo PwNs!!!! You will not find a better multiplayer game out there. Well....Except for Halo 2 :rolleyes:. But it isn't out yet.

I like Xbox better. It has more features, graphics, you don't HAVE to buy memory cards to save games, you can copy your music CDs to it. It just seems to have more features. It also has better games, I think. Anyway, which is better is a matter of opinion. I like both, I just prefer Xbox.

I'd go with PS2 because they're more reliable, have a larger selection of games and of higher quality, and finally, they're just plain cool :)

I have to say that the xbox is so much better then the ps2 if you compare them think how much a multitap, a hardrive, An excellent graphics card and many other things that xbox has and ps2 hasnt and add it to the cost of a normal Ps2

Im with rival save your pennies and buy both of them as i did. Now i can have san andreas and halo 2. both are great games that id been waiting to come out for months so i went out and bought a xbox for halo2. Hope you consider this it is worth it.

Exactly ... Both Sytems are Extremly amazing i mean GTA SA.. one of the best games iv ever played .. Halo 2 (thought it would be best game iv ever played but im dissapointed with it ) But still one of the best games iv ever played... Ps2- its really there as a fun system. the Graphics suck lol but thats ok there go enough to play with and Xbox , the glory of both worlds. But we should be all talking about , GAMECUBE .. lol its a very good system. kiddy games but thats ok the Graphics on that tiny little thing are amazing. But the whole ps2- Xbox thing, Both by far. they both have there own ups and there own downs

Xbox and ps2 are the same price and theres really no differences but xbox no matter what needs a dvd remote lol but ps2 dose not need no dvd remote and xbox games are have better graffics than ps2.ps2 has good graffics but not better than xbox well back to point im gonna buy a xbox much better than ps2

I say that Ps2 is way better. If you like sports games get a ps2 if you like good Graphics and you like to go online i would get a ps2. (Xbox has online too) But i would take it from someone who has both systems because ps2 is a lot better and has better online game play

ps2 or xbox - i have both - i would say ps2 is beta 4 gameplay n stuff n plus it has better n more games xbox has halo (an awesome game) n its graphics n stuff r excellant xbox is a bit 2 big tho in size - n so is the controller but they have released a smaller version

Xbox or ps2?Xbox-- Halo. This game rocks. Period.PS2-- Spyro 3, Lord of the Rings, Neopets (haven't played it yet, seeing as it hasn't been released yet cuz everyone complained about it being released on PS1 so they're redoing it), Baldur's Gate, and many, many more.Xbox-- Halo.PS2-- DVD.Xbox--Pretty buttons...PS2-- Graphics.Xbox-- Graphics.PS2-- More games.Xbox-- Halo.Yeah, you can see which one I choose...