xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mobileunlocking

xbox or ps2??

uhh well xbox and ps2 are about the same price but i say xbox, you can do so much more with an xbox! people will say ps2 but i say no, XBOX! :( nah jk, listen to the other peoples opinions 2!

I agree with killahg. The xbox is the most versitile console ever released! It's just a PC in a pretty package. You can use it as a stand-alone DivX/XviD player just to name one advantage. If you were so inclined, it will even run Linux!

if the post paid attention to the xbox ps2 better topic then you can figure out which system you wantTAKE PS2

1 first one actually went kaput on me second same thing with the help of iraqi dust same with the third >:)

if the post paid attention to the xbox ps2 better topic then you can figure out which system you want

TAKE PS2

I've posted there and also responded to yours in fact. I'm looking forward to your response there.

I would say take the ps2 if you like going online since most ps2 games are free but few arent. Xbox, you have to paid to go online. If you want to play realistic games get xbox. But if your in the sports or third person shooting i would take ps2.