xisto Community
Horror-of-sweden

Web Maker Wich 1 is the best

i listed some programs so vote for wich 1 is best  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey!and wassup i wonder if any1 of you know any good web site maker program like front page but more advanced i am not so good in programing by text so i would need a really nice program if any1 know please post here and let me know and please let me know if you got any suggestion about site programs :rolleyes:

Why not go out and Buy Macromedia Dreamweaver ?Thats the one I use, but Xisto offers Frontpage Extensions or something to enable the Frontpage Scripts on your site such as the Forms you make and the hit counters you put on using frontpage ! :rolleyes: But if your more advanced you would probaly be doing the Scripts off by hand :D But im really just a begginer, im no expert in websites, nor Scripting :) But i'll be an expert some day, im only 14 :lol: and a make some crap sites :D thats how I struggle trying to get a Good Template ! :lol:But Who Cares no one can Be Perfect !

Yea if you are a begginer i agree 100 % with John and that is Dreamweaver is the best to help you along an d then once you are up and running you can change the interface from designer to coder and enhance your web making skills. I havnt checked but their probably is a few tips tricks and hints in the tutorial section or if in doubt google it.

The best web maker would be Dreamweaver, it is Frontpage like but it offers much more cleaner code and better goodies to be used on the page.Good program for textural editing is TSW webcoder, which I used everyday for site building.

I'll throw in another vote for Dreamweaver. I have the Macromedia Studio MX (2002 Version). Although it may not have the new features that the latest one has, I'm still quite happy with what it can do. The Extension Manager also helps combine the other Macromedia elements (Fireworks, Freehand, Flash, ColdFusion) without a glitch.

Welll i m really surprised that you dont know about dreamwaever.actaully frontpage is pure crap.if you use dreamweaver.as i use to build my site.most of peoples on interrnet use.1.macomedia dreamweaver2.allaire homesite/coldfusion3.cofeecup html editor4.Frontpage out of which i think dreamweaver and the coldfusion is awesome.