xisto Community
Someone

How To Clean Picture? Which program to buy?

I am wondering, I have some many pictures and I wan't them to be big. Or I just wan't to get something what is in the back of the picture to be grow, but not just zoom, i wan't to clean picture so how to do that? I ave corel, macromedia and paint pro shop but I didn't found nothing like that in them. Is there any program who will do that and do you know how to do that?Please tell...

they're nothing out there in terms of programs that will be able to do that. You can make pictures smaller no problem but big no. You've now run into the problem of the ages, no way to add pixels only remove.
round

However you can smoothen pixelated pictures.. which means put those extra big squres or pixtures onto gradients to match and fix the entire picture...It can be done easily with Microsoft Photo Editor..Just open your original picture file there and enlarge to your required size..Then check on "Smooth Edges"..You're done...

Take four dots of color painted on a wall, red, blue, green, and white. Now move aday from the wall until you can only see one color (kinda grey) That is how digital fotos work. If you want to make that image bigger then you can simply walk coler to that wall, but as you do the dots become bigger, and rather then seeing the grey you once say you see frou dots. Now you can say, when those were small they were grey, so now they are big they should be grey also, well guess what so can a computer, but the problem is the image isn't grey. Understand? Probably not! Think of it this way, If I drew three circles on a page in a triiange and and said what shape should go in the middle, you would nave no Idea, it might be a triange because they are arranged in a triange, of it might be a circle, because the rest are, The computer can't guess what must go there so It simply zooms in and blurs the colors a little. If I printed something off at 10 DPI, but it was 17 meters high, and you stood back, you would see an image, but when you came closer all you would see is individual dots, Now lets say that 10 DPI picure was a group of people, and you wanted to take one person fom that group and make just him 17 meters high you would be left with a picture of a whole bunch bigger dots!. You see you can't guess what he looks like any better then a computer can. And if you say, but waite, I can take a negative into the store and get a person blown up, How come I can't do that on a computer? Well you digital camera has a resolution. As does your film, you film is most likly higher, it has been estimated to be around 8-9 mp that is if the film were digital, but it isn't.I'd say you been watching to much CSI. Software like that doesn't exist, and even if it did do you think the government would be telling you about it!