xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mobileunlocking

England

weelll.. my dad is from england so in a way i am 2, although i dont live in england.. I would really like to visit england 1 day because i have heard so many good things about it from my dad.

hmm, rugby? who cares about that :)all I care about is that Manchester United of yours, and the 6-2 trashing they gave to our Fenerbah?e... :)We'll get you back!

England. I don't live there, but LOL, Englishmen lived in my land once!Of course now they are no more there. But their influence exists. Good and bad.In India.The Good: Railways, Language, some infrastructure...The Bad: Communal violence, bureaucracy...just a few examples, I know there are many who can go on adding more and moreto the list.That's what I know about England. mobileunlocking, what do you know about India?

One thing i find weird is the school system over there. Its so different from the American way. Not that's its weird bizarre but the interesting weird type. Like they don't call highschool, highschool. They call it 6th form or what ever form there is. HOw are you suppose to know what's the equivelant if your in 11th grade in highschool and whats in England????

Ireland here.England tends to get a bad deal in some places.some people say they are slightly arrogant when they win things(such as rugby).I like them tho. Their comedy shows are normally good and they are normally more intelligent than most places.

I'm chinese...But I was born n raised over England....Okay you could call me cockney.....but I myself don't think I am....Anyways....England kind of sucks because of the high prices of EVERYTHING....Heh my mates half irish she keeps telling me irish people are dumb.....and she's obsessed wih leprechauns ,or however you spell it, she finds them absolutely hilarious....o.OHey I been wales...it was well nice...and very cheap!!! But sadly to say there were no fit guys...

Yeh I'm English. Il live in KENT in the southeast and it is pretty boring. I've got school like all the time, and I never get much of a break. TO make matters worse, I cannot tell wether or not i am actually taking anything the teachers tell me in....CHAOS

Hey I think I live near kent .. My school is there. Bexley Grammar heard of it? Hehe...I Dont live in kent though. I live in London, is kent in london ? Umm ?I live in the SE London, i reckon it is wel ltrashy hear but i think east london might be somewhat worse. I wish I lived some where like hawaii, my friend lives there and hates it???????? :S? ???I like UK because people are quite like jolly there, they like say hello or goodmorning to you even if you don't know them. Quite friendly