xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunster13

Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith

I played the ps2 version... and that's my impression: I think that the overall work of Collective is developed on an easy control scheme that gives access to a variety of different moves and combos that are quite simple to chain together. The game also features some kind of character development which rewards players with experience at the end of each level. Players can use this experience increase attacks and abilities, until becoming a Jedi Master. There's a large amount of unlockable content, such as special bonus missions and access some of the characters not otherwise playable in the main game. The graphics seem crisp and well defined, with everything remaining faithful to the movie. The main problem I think is the lenght. I'm not a super player, but I went through the whole game from beginning to end in about eight hours. Also, whether you're fighting battle droids or clone troopers, the enemies are all basically the same units, just dressed up a little differently. As a result, the combat starts to feel a little repetitive on occasion.

I played the game and it was cool. Alot like the movie and some bits of it weren't like it. I think the game should have better graphics and more action in it.It had a great game play and stuck to movie which i like. Also it had some extra things not from the movie which i like. I give the game 8/10.

It's a very good game if you're a fan of Star Wars. If not, the lightsaber action may not appeal to you. The story is very similar to the movie, but they made it a little different obviously, so that it wasn't spoiled for the fans. My bother plays it on his PS2 all the time, and simply loves it. I've been wondering when he's going to get bored of it. lol Anyhow, I enjoy playing it when I visit him. There's at least one hidden map, and two hidden characters. I won't say who they are, you need to find them. :rolleyes:

well i bought it for the Xbox and i say its the best game for the genre type... well you got to see where im coming from first.... genre type meaning the lord of the rings type play, where its hack and slash and then you upgrade, it keeps all the storyline together and the two player mode/bonus missions are just a plus.. really i see one downfall and thats the fact that (maybe it was just my game but...) when you fight obi-wan at the end (sorry if i spoild it =( ) my game kept stopping up and i was killed like thirty times in a row and it got me really mad and i wanted to break the game at first but after awhile i knew when it was gonna skip so i just hoped i would block it.. lol... wel the game is great i would give it a 9/10 because of the persistent deaths i had, cheasy way to rate the game but hell it got me mad so i dont care sorry lol... otherwise the game is really fricken sweet.