xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Yahoo Messenger As Just Be Updated here is the latest updates to yahoo messenger

Free worldwide calls.*Use Yahoo! Messenger to call and talk over the Internet just like you're on the phone. All you need is a headset, or a microphone and speakers. It's that easy - just click the Call button. If no one's there, leave a voicemail!

You can also get much better sound quality than regular phone lines. Try it out - you and your friends will really hear a difference.

Drag-and-drop photos
Need something to talk about? Just drag and drop pictures into your IM window to share them with your friends.

Find, add, share friends...
It's easier than ever to add and invite friends to Messenger. You can even send your contact information to a friend's Address Book.

Plus lots more, including:
Drag-and-drop file transfer
Custom ring tones
Support for USB headsets
Contact cards for one-click communication and access to Address Book
Easier access to Yahoo! Search
Indicators for new Yahoo! Mail, new voicemail, and updated Yahoo! 360° content
New tabs for Yahoo! Buzz Index and Entertainment Tonight
Maintain control with spam reporting

Free worldwide calls.*

Use Yahoo! Messenger to call and talk over the Internet just like you're on the phone. All you need is a headset, or a microphone and speakers. It's that easy - just click the Call button. If no one's there, leave a voicemail!

[/qutoe]

i' not sure of it........yes..but the skype has got the better features of your yahoo msger got...yes i like skype

It seems like Yahoo Instant Messenger is coming to be more like AIM everyday. :rolleyes: They still need a bit more in my opinion if they want to be better then AIM. This new feature with YIM will be great but still I will perfer AIM more then YIM.

how could aim be better then yahoo or wait let me guess you have aol as your isp thats why :rolleyes: