xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quan50

Work Work Work MY LIFE HAS BECOME APILE OF WORK AND WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW

Hello all, I just want to complain about my job for a little while. i won't use very much explicit language but here goes. Today at work i walk in and there is more stuff to do than there should be because the people that worked in the morning to open did not do any of the work that they were supposed to do. After finishing their jobs and getting my work staightened out i then begin to do the things that i have to do. I start by putting product away that had recently came off a truck that was received. After that i then get the message that one of my employees quit today. Great more work to do. Now i gotta do that persons work to. I then get most of my paper work done in between helping customers when one employee of mine goes to lunch and never comes back. GREAT ANOTHER PERSONS JOB TO DO. that is the work load of three people on one persons shoulders. After finding out that the person that went to lunch is not coming back and is not ever coming back because he decided to quit his job that day to. I get the news from another employee that they are going to take a 5 week leave of absence. 5 WEEKS THAT IS A LIFE TIME IN REATAIL. Great now i have 4 peoples work to do. Along with finding out that this person is going to take a leave of absence they are also transferring stores to Minnesota. So this person is gone for good. It is a holiday weekend coming up and i have no *BLEEP*ing employees to help run a department. what to do. VENT VENT VENT. To family and friends and try to get out all my frustration and hope to god that i don't get any more bad news for the day. Then Here it comes more bad news. My daughter has severe asthma at 11 weeks old. Great so now on top of work i now have to fit in time to give my child a breathing treatment 3 times a day. along with regular medication for her cold. My three year old needs tubes in her ears. With everything that is going on i think that i will just break down. When i get things pulled together i will not have seen my family in about 6 weeks and i will have worked almost 600 hours. I think that when i finallly get over my problems and get my issues resolved i will be thankful for what i got but until then i guess i am just *BLEEP*ed any way i get it and thats the way it is going to be.Thats life Quan

Don't worry about it, things will get better.

Doing all of that work will pay off, and your family won't go and run off while you're doing all this.

Your department has to put the rest of its profit somewhere, so they'll probably hire others or give you some extra payment.

Well i think you are really frustrarted .

144726[/snapback]

what i can say they need to pay you extra.or they need to hire aother person for extra work.

but i case you cant force them to do this.then just relax .all things problems will find thier solution.everything will be fine one day.

There are parts in our lifes that would be great if we could forget them. I am going also thru some crises in my life. I don't have children like you do, so I can't compare to you. But beside my work I also visit vocational college, broke up with my girl (in really strange way, over the night....VENT VENT :rolleyes: ), I failed big exam cause of all of this (this exam was combined out of 3 exams and I failed one), so I will have to study things that we took in school for 3/4 of year. :lol: Like sun has gone down on me in this case. Atleast I have good position at work, actually I get along quite good here, I have good colegues, so if I have any problems I can rely on them and ofcourse my family.Just waiting for better times and smile on my face. I am even so depressed that I don't do much photography lately. :lol: