xisto Community
AbstracT

Favorite Shoes

what's ur favorite shoes?
I would have to say my green and white airforces...I love the color green..I use to like the Celtics now i just like their colors lol.

My favorite shoes are my blue Nike sneakers without laces.
They're really comfortable and my favorite color is blue lol <_<

depends on what i'm ON:

@ gigs w/ my band: black converse, blue adidas, or white dr. martens

@ work: classic formal black shoes

@ a concert (as a fan): industrial black boots

@ everywhere else: sandals (quite comfortable, aren't they)

<_<

i'm sure the same .haha.

by the way how much doz it cost :ph34r:

I love converse shoes. I normally wear my old pair of black cons, their falling apart, with about 3 holes in each shoe, and the bottom from the inside is starting to come off, but they're really comfortable. And all the art work on those shoes that I put on myself. The rubber tip on the right one has a blck star outlined in red, and the left has 6 black stars out lines in red, in 2 rows, each with 3 in it. I changed the laces to black laces with red stars, so it looks awesome. I also have a green slip on pair (no laces), and those 2 pairs are the only pairs of converse I have that still fit. I have about 4 others, but theyre way to small by now. Id get some new ones, but I need to save up for a bass (then Ill get some shoes, if I have left over money)