xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spectre

Firefox Vs. Internet Explorer We get the picture

I use both, Firefox and Internet Explorer...Firefox and Internet Explorer have positive and negative sides...Internet Explorer:Positive..Most sites is made for Internet Explorer users.Negative..Older versions of Internet Explorer doesn't block popups(surfing on some sites is quite impossible)You can get lots of viruses.Firefox:Positive..Blocks popups.Fast.You wont get lots of viruses form internet.Negative..Desing on some sites is very wierd.Some features what works on internet explorer doesnt work.When i surf on unknown sites then i use firefox, but i use mostly Internet Explorer

firefox is much better than explorer. it is more stable, safer, etc. it even looks better (the logo - ah...)but i prefer opera ^_^ it's more user-friendly, take less space on the screen and HD.

I use Firefox all the time but sometimes it stuffs up on my computer like;

automatically closes for some strange reason and some times it dosent even start up. There is also the downside of most websites being designed strictly for IE making them not function the way they should.

Even though FF has a couple of faults it is still ten times better then Internet Explorer, which is way 2 slow, is prone to viruses, downloads dont always work, and the list goes on

Internet Explorer users: Click Here immediately

i heard that there's one super fire fox ? or some kind like this ? i forget the site for it, wondering is it better then the firefox itself ?

157538[/snapback]

firefox rocks..........IE sucks big time........too slow....

Meh. Since this topic has topic has become into a discussion of the browser itself even though it was cleary asked not to talk about the greatness of the browser in the first place, I'm locking this topic.

/~ Locked