xisto Community
fre3

Weres My Site Gone? I REALLY NEED HELP

Please help me. What has gone off. I was hosted here at Xisto 2 days ago, i had over 2weeks of hosting days left and then all of a sudden my site had gone. Was no longer there. Then i logged in to the ofrums and in stead of having days remaining as my credits, i had credits over 1000 of them. Then that night i could not login to the forums. I thought my acount had been disbaled. So has my site been deleted? If so why. i have done nothing wrong and can i please have it back and would my fielrs still be there? i had spent a lot of time on thsi and am not very happy at all! Please admins tell me what is going off. Thanks, Karl

Do you login from school? did you give your password to anyone else? I have 7 users using the same IP address IP banned. Sme person or multiple persons accessing this site from that IP including you.As far as I can see you ran the terminate your account script yourself.Nils

I only accesed his C-Panel twice to install a forum and get the SQL databases,I was allowed to acces it as he gave me permision but as you said there were seven people acessing it. I only acessed it from 1 IP. so that only leaves 6 more people.

Sorry to re-post but...
Fre3 or I did neather delete the account, Could there be an error in the script?
Fre3 also has 12896 credits, Could this have something to do with his acount,
HERE IS A SCREENSHOT TO PROVE THIS.
He asked me to write; Because he has been banned and cannot access the forum.

He has been banned from the forums and is wondering if this can be undone, also if his he can have another hosting account or his other one restored, He did not do anything and did not delete the account, Also didnt violate the TOS.He did not make multiple accounts, and really needs his files as he had no backups for his site.

Thanks,
Mbd5882/Fre3 <Dont know which one

Your site has been deleted, probably with the script located on https://support.xisto.com/

The reason I know this is, first of all, he is NOT in the group called [HOSTED]
Second, his hosting credits are virtually impossible to earn (Ex-hosted members will have an unrealistic amount of hosting credits, that can NOT be used)

Why? Maybe someone deleted your account using the script.
The admin confirmed that he did not delete it, so it's not an administrator who deleted it.

Think back to who has access to your account, and then think who would delete it.

I tell ya, whatever happened to fre3Âs situation, it was all dumped on me today. I thought admins were investigating on lil_chris and fre3Âs account. fre3 told me they were friends. Since I thought I might be stepping over the line and asking too many personal questions, I left it as thinking that they are sharing the internet connection. I would have never thought it might have come to this. I couldnÂt contain fre3Âs profanity as he gained account after another. I made a screen shot.

And since I was the only Âenemy that was present during his rage, it was my entire fault according to fre3. As my last post with admins and mods that I urged everyone to give the benefit of the doubt that they might be using some kind of router, which case any user with that ISP will have but one IP address. But that post was never seen by othersÂ

ItÂs the weekend, and I have 22.8 miles to run tomorrow (a marathon), and I cannot sit here and watch this room any longer.