xisto Community
badinfluence

Gallery For Community Site which one do you suggest?

which one do you suggest?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hello,i'm developing website for my school cultural club community which may priorly need good gallery scripting software for mass and rapid management demand.. and also need to consider about the hosting space limitation.. i need your review of above three image gallery script which i might use it for website.. p.s.. i was thinking about coppermine but it've already taken ~10mb of host-space. :rolleyes: why i wanna choose coppermine is that i can easy integrate with phpbb forum script..just under one user database to access.

Although 4Images and Gallery are pretty good, Coppermine is the most widely used...plus you can find a lot of different skins - for both phpbb and Coppermine!Not sure about space limitations on Coppermine, though. As far as I know, there shouldn't be any.

well, i did end up with coppermine gallery. thanks for your suggestions and vote! site integration is still under going. if you have some spare time then just park and check this coppermine integration at my site here..
thks all.. :rolleyes:
p.s. this is my research, original coppermine gallery php script contains "doc" folder and lot of themes under "theme" folder. so, i deleted those un-needed parts to optimize my hosting space..

Ok, I think I'm kind of delayed here; but this may be useful for those who haven't done the coppermine integration yet. I did try using Coppermine, but it ran into a database error. Although I'm sure I can sort that out by merging the phpBB database with the Coppermine one, I decided to install a phpBB mod instead. This is what my forums look like right now. If you like the look (you probably have to be someone who likes things kept simple, lol), then perhaps you should download it from here*. I'm not sure how well it will work with Easy Mod, a lot depends on what other mods you've installed. My installation was fairly trouble free, only had to make a few trivial changes.

* Note - as far as I know, this is probably not an official phpBB mod. Use, like all disclaimers say, at your own risk :P