xisto Community
mbd5882

Web Surfing- Script Needed

We all know of anonymouse web surfing,
Sites like http://anonymouse.org/
Offer peope to surf the internet anonymousely, The site has baners and ads showing up and does not support all links.
Does anyone know what script they use or where i could get one from, What script do they use? Also if anyone jnows how to make my own?
I really want this as a addon for my site, So all help would be appriciated.

Thanks,
Mbd5882

Wells its not really a script, its a proxy server, whereby, a user inouts a URL into your site, then your site, downloads that site, and sends it to them. thus, the site's, server's IP address is logged by the site the user is accessing, rather than their own.

You could technically create one of these in PHP, or any other backed programming language. The way that they work is they access the website you want themselves and forward the data to you. This way the server they are accessing his the IP address of your proxy server and not yours. However, since the website data needs to go through two servers before it reaches your computer using a web proxy would significantly increase the loading time. There really is no point to using one unless you are trying to access a website that you are IP banned from or for some reason the website has a different output based on your IP and you are not satisfied with the output it provides with your IP, and even then those could be easily done if you have a dynamic IP address.

The ideal language to create one, is coldfusion, as it allows you to download and parse a site, so you would just create an input field, which declares its input as a variable in coldfusion, and then downloads that page, and displays it.
It is possible in PHP and ASP though.

I have found an alternative to using one of those sites. Ironkey ( http://www.ironkey.com/en-US/ ) I just bought one, and it has a built in version of Firefox, it has a button in the cornet of the screen, and when you click it, your browsing goes through a very secure server. its a great secure flash drive as well.