xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lordofthesabbath

Ut2007! yet another installment in the best mutliplayer ever

HEY ITS ALMOST HERE!!! Epic announced that they are going to release UT2007in 2006 so get those savings up, ima be saving for that and a new pc since obviously from the screenies it requires a way more faster pc than my XP e machine :lol: . But yah its gonna have way better graphics, the bot's AI will be way better. The bots will now act like humans by chattering about alot of stuff, and they will give more precise descriptions like "I got the deemer!" or "Two enemies coming over the hill!" etc...The vehicles got a makeover, and oh my what a makeover!!! They have way more detail for all you people who like eye candy with their game experience. I think the bots will also have facial expressions ths time around (BOUT TIME!!!) and they havnt released anything about the NEW Necris vehicles so nothing to report there. I cant wait for it, try going to google and type in UT2007 Preview and it should come up on some sites, the screenshots are VERY detailed and the lighting is super realistic. Until then lets rejoice by buying new computer chairs for those long night multiplayer matches on UT2007 :( TATA!

about how much will it cost and what kind of video card will it need cuz i luv to UT games and their so fun but i dont have O5 yet so ya but i have all the others and their awesome heres an image of the new 2007 version

Posted Image