xisto Community
theworldwidealliance

Adsense Account Suspended I dont get it.

I'm not happy as I just got my Adsense account suspended. They say fraudalent clicks but I never clicked on any of the ads. It appears someone spammed my Google ads and I am getting punished for it. I think I'll go with Guigo. I hear their better. Some things don't seem to make sense in life. I have seen similar stories on a search. I am glad I'm not the only one to have this misfortune. I like this service. It really is cool.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Search the intended topic and post in correct forum. Moving from: Have Your Say>>General Talk to: Contribute>>Make Money Online.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I think I'll go with Guigo. I hear their better. Some things don't seem to make sense in life. I have seen similar stories on a search. I am glad I'm not the only one to have this misfortune. I like this service. It really is cool.

144060[/snapback]

Those lines don't make much sense do they? What is guigo?

And what service is cool? Google or Guigo?

Ok .. since i have some experience with google adsense .. when people said they are suspended by google with no reason .. the possible reasons are:1. The webmasters themselves clicked on the ads (although they dont admit it .. i must admit that it's tempting for us to click on it .. you'll get money per click! but .. the fact is that google will catch you.. based on the cookies they set and the ip when u login to adsense .. using a proxy doesnt help.. So my advise to that do not click on them)2. The webmaster tell others (like girlfriend and friends) and they are curious and clicked it alot.3. The webmaster ask his/her friends to click on it.4. The webmaster joined a group of other adsense cheaters and clicked on each other's ads.5. A competitor clicked on the ads on your site to get you banned by google to bring you down

Those are some good reasons, ashiezai.Are you sure that you're 18 or older? Because the terms of service of Google Adsense requires you to be 18 years or older in order to use their service....Also, did you fill out that tax return form with the correct information?

Those lines don't make much sense do they? What is guigo?

And what service is cool? Google or Guigo?

144091[/snapback]

I think Guigo is another AD company like Google Adsense and Clicksor.

Also when he/she says this service is cool, he/she 's talking about Xisto. Look at the shoutbox he typed it twice.

someone spammed my Google ads and I am getting punished for it

ye,the google ads always do that to the men cheating.
-

haha, you just got pwned by Google, I too, got my Adsense account suspended, and I had 340 dollars in that account... 

so much money...o~~~~zz

oh! is it true that the Google do this?? you all sound like serious.. because i did the Google adsense,too. if this is true than, i dont wanna put those ad then. i'm over 18. how could i know about this in detail?? :lol:

yay, you'd better click too many clicks lol. This sounds ridiculous but it's better to have 1-2 click per day than 9-10 click and u die for sure lol. That's my expirience after faking proxy, tell my visitors to <- snipped -> for me :rolleyes:. And someone hates you, they click like crazy >>>> u can't explain to google, they just simply ban u forever he he << good way to revenge some webmasters you hate right ^^}

There may also be some one other who is jealous about your website and tried to harass you by clicking your Google Adsense advertisements all the time. It happened to me and now my Google Adsense account is suspended. I I think I am suspended for life. But if you you have passed the minimum amount for payment before getting suspended Google Adsense would still pay you the amount. I recieved my cheque last March. :rolleyes:

whyme, that's right, it happened to a friend of mine, too.. I can only say that he had around 140 dollars, but then they were gone.. But its really disgusting when anybody clicks and clicks and YOU get suspensed because of that anybody