xisto Community
badinfluence

Then Never Come Back To Me together, let finish/write the song

:lol:

first, i saw a lot of people sharing/posting about their lyrics in here without a sample song.

second, if the artwork is original and non-publish, we may not need to use quote tag but should have some reasonable proof.

so, i would like to share one of my song which i cant still finish the lyric yet. as my poor in english language, i can write until a verse.. but i have a melody and tune to the end. i would like to work out together with whoever interested to finish the song. here is the sample verse lyric

Then never come back to me,again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if i could change the day you go, i don't wanna see your're crying

and i wouldn't stop when you're going down, then never come back to me

woo huu woo....

take your crying, take your clothes

i don't wanna miss your eye

and i couldn't cry, that's alright

never and ever again

now i'm trying to flow the all

it would better than just too be late

save my crying, save my time

Then, never come back to me...

well, as i said i got the sample mp3,so pls click to stream here.

so, after you've listened, pls come back here for comments and suggestion about the lyric/tune to continue the song..

c ya.. :(

Oh my gosh! That was AWESOME! Your song is very catchy that I am still humming out loud. I don?t know how you consider yourself as, but your lyrics were fine and your singing was excellent!I am assuming you mixed it all by yourself, ort of like the one man band? I especially enjoyed your riff at the end. Did you say you were in the process of completing this song? I will keep coming back to see if you have completed your song. I would like to hear the full version. Nice!