xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SilverSoldierTT

New Laptop need some laptop ideas

Ok, heres my situation... I am going to be going to school here in the fall to get certified in Oracle and Java... To help excel that along, I am going to be buying a new laptop here shortly... I was thinking about purchasing a totally tricked out and customized (down to the last detail) Dell Inspiron 6000 D (the one on the Right if you go to the page)... From what I know about PC's, if I customize it correctly, I can get a pretty good payload out of it, and be able to efficiently use it for schooling, gaming, etc... Does anyone here know of either a better bang for the buck, or just a better one in general? Totally customized how I wanted it, with a wireless router and 256MB flash drive, it came out to just over $2,100... well, lemme know... thanks...

Ok, heres my situation... I am going to be going to school here in the fall to get certified in Oracle and Java...

To help excel that along, I am going to be buying a new laptop here shortly... I was thinking about purchasing a totally tricked out and customized (down to the last detail) Dell Inspiron 6000 D (the one on the Right if you go to the page)...

From what I know about PC's, if I customize it correctly, I can get a pretty good payload out of it, and be able to efficiently use it for schooling, gaming, etc...

Does anyone here know of either a better bang for the buck, or just a better one in general? Totally customized how I wanted it, with a wireless router and 256MB flash drive, it came out to just over $2,100... well, lemme know... thanks...

143938[/snapback]

This one is good, cheap and fast

in addition, the dell's conputer is very good~

notice that you must have 512M RAM in order to run smooth

Dell laptops are good ones. Of course depending on the configurations and other things as well. But the price tag you've given here seems a little high for the kind of configuration you are talking here. Or otherwise you could have written down the Dell laptop Dell Inspiron 6000 D, I don't know how much is RAM and stuff.. Would you write down one by one? So that we can compare with others.