xisto Community
lil_chris

The Nokia 6230 Is Any Good

hey guys my dads mate got the phone about 3weeks ago and he dont like it so he sed i can have it for £30 which is not bad. but i never used one be4 and just wanted to if any of you lot have one and if they anygood or not like the camera and stuff a pic of the phone below

Posted Image

anything about the phone would be good thank you

My friend uses it and is pretty satisfied with it (although at times he complaints that the screen should've been a bit bigger to watch stored videos). The camera is pretty good (I suppose it's a 1.2 megapixel camera). If you're getting an almost brand new piece for 50 bucks then I think it's worth the deal. The MP3 player is pretty neat too. :lol:

thanks furor i think the screen should be bigger but like you said go rong for the money only a mouth old

there are two version so the Nokia 6230. There the newer version with a 1.2 mega pixel camera, more memory and a better quality MP3 player. I beleive this is the Nokia 6230i. Check out the specs on CLUBNOKIA But still my mate has one and yeh its a cool phone. He has the first version of the phone. The MP3 player quality is a bit rubbish and the pictures and videos arent excelent but still there pretty good, and for thirty quid lol well what can i say, its a two hundred pound phone at the least brand new so thirty quid you cant go wrong lol. Cyaz, Karl