xisto Community
bureX

My Home Page Just a home page for now...

Its okay. I don't like the layout because it's too big and chunky for me.. I like thinks petite.. probably because I'm female but lol who cares.

Well the navigation highlites definately doesn't color co ordinate with the layout and when you click on it.. they knd of go red which is totally out of color..

It's really nice and simple though.. and simple to navigate. It's not over crowded with TONS of graphics (graphic heavy) which is cool and loads pretty quick.. plus I think the resolution works for most screens. :lol:

143975[/snapback]

Yep... I will eventually optimize and shrink the header as soon as possible, I also realized that it's too big...

About the navigation highlights: Will be fixed too! Thanks for the tip!

One question: How can I align a small 1x1 cell table (that is about 30 pixels in height and is stretched 100% to the page width) to the absolute bottom of the page? The footer where the copyright sign is located isnt currently aligned at the bottom, and I am afraid if someone with a high resolution visits the page, or if my one of my pages doesnt have that much content, views my site, the footer will be located at middle of the page (ugly!). Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks for all of your very creative and helpful feedback so far!