xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

What Sound Do You Have? A Vote And reccomendation adive thread

What sound Type have you got?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote and post your sound sytem. make recommendations and, good/bad points etc I have a Creative 2.1 megaWorkx 250 MegaWorkX 2.1 When i bought my new pc i wasn't sure weither to go for a �100 moderate 5.1 system. . . or go for a full on bloody powerful 2.1. i believe i amde the right decision :lol: the speakers are truly outstanding, we all know when we hear quality and creative leave you in no doubt at all that you have made a superb choice, the two tiny speakers dont seem capable of delivering 75watts of power each but they manage it effortlessly.The bass vibrated my bones and made my heart danced to the superb clarity of sound even at the highest volume which i could only test for a second or two for fear of going pre-maturely death. also, does anyone ahve any 5.1 surround sound headphones, . . and if so are they worth buying?

I have a LogitechŽ X-530. Its sound is very good and it looks very cool, too.

they have 72 watts power and I think I don't need more because of my neighbours^^, they are always complaining about the volume of the music I hear.

To the Surround Headphones: I don't have one, but I think they aren't very useful because you only have 2 little speakers (some have 4) to hear the sound from.
I would recommend a Dolby Surround Decoder for Headphones. They would be more useful

yeah i have the audigy 2 nx usb soundcard for my laptop and it rocks. I get amazing sound out of the Creative Inspire T7700 7.1 speaker system. I love it and never would get anything less than 7.1.

I have Creative SB Live! 5.1I used to work on a radio station, so I needed a bit more from my sound card (up until then, I had OPTI 931 soundcard), and I went for SB Live!. It works fine for me, even tough, I have it connected to only two speakers, via AIWA NSX-S10 :lol:Speakers are only 25W, and the device has about 500W (PMPO though, could be arround 50W real power), but when I turn the volume up... It really rocks :(So, there, I have 2 on 5.1 system :(