xisto Community
piratemunki

Paid To Search, That Actually Works. One of the few legit sites.

This program just opened today, but has been in progress for a while. Beta testers have been picked about two weeks ago, and just got paid today, due to registration being opened to the public, instead of by invitation.

All you have to do is use the search engine on their homepage. You can currently only do 40 searches per day, and they have to be real searches, they can't be things like 'l;kasndg'. There is a five minute wait between each search to make sure that no one is using a cheat program to do the searches for them.

From the owner of the site this is how payment will go:

How much do members earn for searching?
At ibux.net, I will always strive to give you the best rates possible while keeping the ship afloat. The payment scheme is actually very simple and easy to understand. You will earn 2 ibux every time you complete a paid search, as well as 1 ibux whenever a referral makes a paid search. I will tabulate how many ibux have been earned, as well as how much advertisement revenue the site has produced. 90% of the revenue will produce value for the ibux, while the remaining 10% will be kept. Prior to calculating the value of the ibux, I will remove all cheaters from the system, so that your ibux are not lowered in value by the fraudulent earnings of others. This way, users are guaranteed to receive the overwhelming majority of all funds accrued by this site, yet, I will never need to fold due to running out of money once payout comes. Please visit the Payment Plan page for more detailed information.

He pays through paypal, when your balance reaches $5.00.

For top earners, (earning over $100) they can be paid through check. With a $1 charge in the US, and $2 outside of the US.

Seems pretty legit to me. I'm going to start searching now, and see if I get paid when I reach $5.00. If I do, I'll post a screencap here.

Here's the register link:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Removed a referral link. No referral links allowed. Entered quote tags.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

So where's Google? I only saw 3 search options and Google wasn't one of them.Suz

Yes the places to search are crap, i think they should definatley use google so that you can actually search things that you mught wanna look for...ibux is ok...

The 2 rules below make it a bit annoying though...:

What constitutes a paid search?

A paid search must be real words. It cannot be "kjasdi siswaes" or anything similar. In fact, repeated searches such as this will put your account under suspicion and possibly lead to a suspension. A paid search must be made from the ibux.net homepage, not from within the results of a previous search. Unfortunately, I have no way of tracking searches you make once you leave my website. The current maximum for paid searches is 40 in any given day. This may be changed in the future, depending on how the server load is in relation to my Paid searches must be a minimum of 5 minutes apart, in order to ensure that the system is not being abused. You are encouraged to search as often as wish, as long as you understand that you will only receive a credit once per five-minute duration. You will simply be required to start a new search once the timer is up, in order to be credited with your next paid search.estimates.

Why do I have to wait so long between paid searches?

Keeping a reasonable duration between credits is what ensures that I will be able to send you money on pay day. I intend to lower the interval dramatically once membership rises and I am convinced that users are not inflating their totals with bogus searches. When advertisers see that their banners will simply be refreshed every few seconds and with irrelevant search terms, they will not exactly be inspired to invest by advertising at that website. Since I rely on advertisers to pay me the money that I will eventually pay to you, I need to offer a quality website where members will actually be viewing the pages they browse, not simply finishing 50 useless searches per day. On top of that, my revenue from advertisers also depends on how many banners are clicked, which will be absolutely none if members are scrambling back to the search page to type something new as soon as they finish the first search.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Start using
tags for the words that are not your own, especially copies from FAQ site.

During my search for plagiarism, I was searching on Google for above quote and guess what I found. I searched for ibux faq and the first listing was linked to ibux.net?s faq site WITH a referral! LOL. I don?t know if that?s Google?s referral account or someone from ibux is trying to make some extra cash?it?s too funny not to share. You have to love capitalism at its best! :lol: