xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

I Am Poem help me

hey can somebody help me with this poem? i stink at writing poems, i never wrote one in my whole life but i have to make one for tomorrow so help mee..srry if im posting this inthe wrong place but i didn't know where else it would go since this is the only board with a poem topic.the theme is "CAN THIS BE LOVE" I Am...I am (two special characteristics)I wonder (something you are actually curious about)I hear (an imaginary sound)I see (an imaginary sight)I want (an actual desire)I am (the first line of the poem restated) I pretend (something you actually pretend to do)I feel (a feeling about something imaginary)I touch (an imaginary touch)I worry (something that really bothers you)I cry (something that makes you very sad)I am (the first line of the poem repeated) I understand (something you know is true)I say (something you believe in)I dream (something you actually dream about)I try (something you really make an effort about)I hope (something you actually hope for)I am (the first line of the poem repeated)