xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
C2C

What Is...the Better Shipping Company UPS, DHL, or Fedex?

Fed Ex ground did not pay my claim they said we will give you a $100.00 for your $3,000 loss

What Is...the Better Shipping Company

The worst shipping company in the business and I can prove it they take a new 50" plasma tv from PA to FL and damage it and then say we only pay $100.00 of any cost because it's a plasma TV and if it were an LCD they would pay all of it so after talking to 2 supervisors they said we can only pay $100.00 that's our policy even if we smashed it up they can do what they want I have to take it it's in there rules somewhere they were not disclosed to me but they are a large company they don't care and they don't have to there are other people out there that will buy there services if I don't do your self a favor before you send anything read the fine print they may only pay you $100 of the cost even if it's thousands of dollars in loss so go anther company say no to FED EX Ground!

-reply by John Harris

Well, UPS gets my vote for first place. Our UPS man is a great guy, has been with the company for over 20 years and is always pleasant and courtous. Their service seems faster than Fed ex, but I haven't used FedX that much, only for recieving. DHL truly sucks. Only used them twice and both times they screwed up. The drivers were too lazy to get out of the rig and find me, and they were slower than snot, and not at all courtious.

Replying to spacemonkeyI should have check out the blog first :((( They are so incompetent and they don't give your refund back if shipment is delayed! I sent my package to one of their authorized dealer who mess up the airway bill..And when I CALLED DHL they wouldn't even assist me to talk to this authorize dealer here in california!-reply by jesse

fed ex is the best...

What Is...the Better Shipping Company

Replying to xerrax

Thats totally wrong!!DHL SUCKS! I just sent documents to another country and went to their authorize dealer who screwed up the paperwork therefore the docs came back to them! called DHL and they couldn't even help me to get my refund for the guaranteed date that it was suppose to arrived...When I CALLED the dealer, I WAS TOLD NO REFUND! AND THAT THE DOCS WILL TAKE AROUND 5 DAYS...NO MORE DHL..THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST...I SHOULD HAVE USED FED EX!

My preferenceWhat Is...the Better Shipping Company

I prefer Allegro Freight Shipping Company. Though its not in the list but its better for me. They have a customer oriented system which helps a lot and makes itEasy for me to ship my goods almost anywhere in the world and that tooAt lower prices.

You can visit Allegro Freight at http://allegrofreight.com/

-reply by Austin Strickland