xisto Community

I have seen that every time the credits reach 0 they jump to -4, this has happened every single time my credits have gone down, and its not because my posts are getting deleted. in my opinion this isnt quite right, i mean the credits are below 0 the account is suspended, so why make it go to -4 so they have to post a whole lot more to even get to a positive number, this is very bad for the people who are very busy like myself and cant always keep the credits above 0. i barely can keep the site itself running.so tell me is this supposed to happen or is this a bug?

yes, i also got a question about the credit. does it stop on -4? or it keep going on -5 -6 and so on? also how long do you keep my files in your server if my account in the supended mode?

When it gets to -30 your account will be perminently deleted and all your files,So keep posting and get a backup what it re-activates.How would it go ti -10000000000000000000, That would take 100000000000000000000 days of no posting.

we seriously need the edit button back, that double post had me making a double take, but you can also have an unlimited amount of positive credits too, i want those, lol

Yeh, My post went twice,I dont know why, Must get an admin to delete the second one.Anyway, You went into minus by double posting, Thats not a double post, It just gdt copied twice when i pressed it once.

Well if you get your post count to 10 or above and come in and post two or three good posts every couple of days to maintain your 10 and above day posting credits you won't have this problem. Also if you know that you will only get to use the computer once every two weeks or more I would work on trying to get your hosting credits much higher than the amount of time you are usually not on. If you are able to post or log on to the internet every couple of days it only takes about 10 minutes to find a couple of things to post onto here. The what is forum has lots of topics that you can share your opinion on. You can write long explainations too.

I reach - credits at least once a month due to my work schedule and what not. But I have noticed the same thing because when I left for my mini vacation I had enough credits to get me through plus 1 day I came back and was some how at -5 credits. I should of been at -1 at most. Might need to still do some tweaking on the credit system.

yeah, what he said^^^ loli sometimes dont know when ill be away, i try to keep my credits sufficiant for at least 5 days but sometimes it turns out longer than that, luckily it is easy to gain credits, but back on the subject, when it reaches 0 it seems to jump to -4 and it sounds like its not only me with this problem, its not timing or anything, because this has happened about 4 or 5 times in a row.i just wanted to bring this to your attention, im not really complaining much, due to the fact it is easy to get more, l8r all

When my account was suspended I can't remember if my credit has gone to a -4. but I remember they required me to have atleast 4 credits before my account to be okay again. That is probably for us to have another good few days of not posting here. hehehe! but I like the idea that they require us to have at least 4 or more credits before unsuspending our accounts

I always keep about 30, I now have 27. I do this so i dont have to come on here because i have alot of work to do and other sites and forums to post in.

I still don't get a lot of things about this hosting credits stuff. When you sign up for hosting, do you "spend" your credits? When I signed up for hosting for the starter package (the one you need 10 credits for) I came back like 2 days later and I was down to less than 1 credit. I also figured hey, it won't be so bad... all I need is 20 more credits to get the next package. But you need to become even more active, and get 30 credits again? And then at the point when you sign up for the upgrade, you lose those 30 credits?

You need over 4 creds, A cred gets tacken away everyday. -30 creds gets your account perminently deleted.