xisto Community
Puck_4004

Bored When your bored online...

You'll probably think this is boring, too, but I research virtual tours. I love going to museums, and this is the next best thing. I have a pretty good list going, and I'm always adding more. It's absolutely amazing what's out there. Here's a link to my page:

Fun4TheMoney Virtual Tours

Suz

Yeah, my friend told me that he oftens go to Google, and he sits there looking at the search box for a good 30 minutes. :rolleyes:

Anyways, when I'm bored, I just go to my site to play games. Join in on the action (500 unique visitors a day). :lol: Best of all, you can play it at school because of my site URL. :lol: Have fun!

142753[/snapback]

I usually go to http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ and play the games there, but snlildude I might start going to your site because you have a lot of good games.

I find myself on http://www.pokerroom.com/ more than most at the moment and ofcourse I've been working on my new site but havnt actually been able to find enough good topics on Xisto to be able to post a good amount. Everyone on here including me talks garbage so my account keeps suspending. I've been skimming through people new MSN blogs now, that seems to pass the time as much as anything else. It's quite fun when you find a good one.My computer doesn't seem to let me play any game without it crashing so online gaming is out of the question it would seem so.Anyway Ta Ra for now, and thanks for all the responses so far.

It's crazy, and I don't know why I don't always take my own advice, but sometimes when I can't think of anything to do on the computer I get up and walk away for a while. Then I'll think of a question and I'll have to go look up the answer on google.