xisto Community
scab_dog

Xbox 360 And Ps3 Relased Check this out.

Everyone is waiting for the New consoles to come out, but heres some sneak preview, well its the Press Release:

For PS3 Got To:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

For XBOX360 Go To:

These are not Fake, these are the offical Press Release of The New consoles (PS3 and XBOX 360)

I like the XBOX360 Console, but the PS3 and The XBOX360 Controllers looks weird, The PS3 ones is very long, but is koool, What do you think about these? Which is Better XBOX360 or PS3? Which do you like XBOX or XBOX360, PS2 or PS3?

The PS3 looks really neat. Are you sure these are real though as i think there was no show of it at E3 yesterday and im sure Sony would have took it in even if it wasnt working. Cheers, KarlSorry my mistake E3 is being held for a few days not just one. Sorry. Maybe sony are holding out and showing on the last day maybe?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Whenever you need to correct your information, feel free to post the correct one and REPORT it to us so you won't be charged with double posting in a row. Specially since you have a warning doing that already. But you were doing it right. I am merging so you won't be penalized.

Man, I like both, but I plan to buy a PS3. Why? Simple: XboX' Games are much expensive than the ones of the Playstation, and there are more games for PS than XboX

Yeah I'll porbs get the PS3, but they both look cool, The PS3 looks really weired tho,, I mean it does not look like a games console (well compared with the current generation any way). And the Xbox 360 is a massive inprovement on the 'take your roof off to get it in your house' monster that the xbox was.

(ok so I know there is a topic about this already but just in case you dont know) check out these Nintendo Revolution Pics:

Nintendo Revo

ok so it aint an official press release but the Nintendo web site is crappy with me.

E3 rocks so far i anit been on gamespot.com as much as the last 2days and the videos are great. the PS3 look so sexy and the xbox 360 is great. dont no which to but.i know both :lol:

someone needs to change the title of the topic here, the PS3 and XBox 360 are NOT released, only information and pictures have been released due to the E3. The units will be released in the next year or so.

I also think that the revolution looks nicer than both, although all three look very slik and classy. Has nyone got any specs for the revolution thoguh and release dates?

Yea it will be hard to choose which one to get when they come out... who am i kidding ill get them both. Right now sony company is facing a patent lawsuit at the moment for quite a pretty penny if i might add. Is it me or does the xbox 360 look ALOT like a computer. The way its standing and designed i could well mistake it for a computer tower case. Anyways i guess both companies liked the white/silver color for there system and controllers. In my opinion i think sony will still do a better job and sell alot more than any other system any companies plans to come out with. I really hope to see some good games out for both of the systems. The graphics now make me motion sicked just to play them, but i better start throwing up at the new graphics the companies intend to make. Here some links explaining sony's lawsuit and a couple more interesting things.

Sony Lawsuit

Playstation 3

http://www.ps3land.com/

They both have 3.2Ghz processors, but the XBOX 360 has three cores in its processor!

PS3 has 256Mb or RAM

XBOX 360 has 512Mb RAM!

PS3: has 550Mhz dedicated graphics processor

XBOX 360: has 500Mhz dedicated graphics processor (only 50Mhz difference)

PS3: 100 billion shader operations per second

XBOX 360: 48 billion shader operations per second

PS3: Six USB Ports

XBOX 360: Three USB Ports

PS3: Comes with a controller

XBOX 360: Comes with camera, headset and wireless controller, changable, Personalised Clip-On Fascias

EA have loads of exclusive games for the XBOX 360, and Final fantasy 11 will be on the XBOX 360 before any other console!

The XBOX 360 has way more processing power, and the PS3 has slightly better graphics. XBOX 360 Comes ready for XBOX Live, right out of the box, and the XBOX 360 looks way better too.

I think ill be getting the XBOX 360 1st, well, it is out before the PS3 :lol:

i think the revolution looks a lot better than the pictures of the PS3 and Xbox 360

142348[/snapback]

wow are you serious? :lol: you like the revolution more than the ps3 or the xbox 360?!?! But the revolution is only a little black box......no design whatsoever...

PS3 rules!! :(

Merged:

I'll of course be getting the PS3 :D muuaahahaha....The PS3 is coming with 160 yeah thats right 160gb in the hard drive.... the x box 360 only has 20gb.....im definetly getting the PS3 can't wait :(

Notice from cragllo:
Double posting, I can see its your first time, please dont do it again.
Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

shmacklepap that is not yet confirmed and I have yet to hear any data like that. Mind stating your sources?

As for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 they are both very capable systems. Their graphics will be a 1up on your standard PC capabilities. Because consoles are all standardized in hardware you can push it to get the most out of it without worrying about the differences from one piece of hardware to the next. While indeed graphics provides good eye candy and the hardware is indeed very important I believe you are loosing track of the ball when you simply compare specs and appearances. When it all comes down to it is the content like gameplay and gaming experience and for me stuff like plot and character development as well. Rather than deciding now that the specs are out and choosing a side like a true gamer I will remain undecided and wait for the actual games. Its not the hardware that makes the gamer but the games themselves. That might be different for PC but in the console the games are the most important aspect of a system

I for one choose not to be a fan of a system or a developer but a fan of the games. I own GameCube, PlayStation 2 Xbox, Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, & Nintendo Entertainment System and between them I have over 130 games. I choose them all because I love games and gaming that much : P

While those are neat take a look at this Nintendo technology peek video. I donÂt know what the heck it is or whatÂs up with the revolution but this vid is neat:
http://onefed.com/media/NintendoON.wmv

I love the new Xbox! That is way better than Ps3 I think. I will buy the new xbox way before the ps3. Ive always found xbox to have more features then ps. Maybe it's just cuz mister gates has way more money to throw into these machines!

i think the design for the ps3 and the controller suck really you think they have a better design then something like that and the controllers look like they copied the xbox controller design.but alas im still going to buy it when it comes out next year