xisto Community
dodgerblue

Forget Netbux. Check Out Storm Of Cash. Lowest minimum payout rate Ive seen - 0.02

This is in my opinion more trustworthy than Netbux, and let me tell you why:

1. It doesn't rudely eliminate PayPal with no warning, in order to cash in on Stormpay's 6-level-deep affiliate program. In other words, it has morals.

2. People at the forum are helpful and quick to respond.

3. The minimum level for payout is extremely low - $0.02 and you can reach this with four or five clicks (but move fast - the links get clicked quickly).

4. Convenience - holds referral information for you up with most major PTC, PTR and PTS sites. Gets your ids out, gets you referrals. What more could you ask for?

Here's the clean link - http://www.imediafox.com/neobux.php

I get paid uh $0.0002 so, well, doesn't really matter if you use it or not :lol:.

Notice from BuffaloHELP & snlildude87:
BuffaloHELP: Post edited as per request.

snlildude87: Do not post referral links as they are against the ToS of Xisto.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Seems good. Although I have to admit, one can't get enough money by doing something easy, it's best to save up when there's a chance. It's a shame it doesn't pay out in check... (as they usually are), because I don't have Paypal, e-Gold, and Stormpay. *sighs* :lol: Oh well... I guess I have to go hide somewhere and not earn money... *sob*

Why can't you get PayPal?I have paypal and I don't own a credit card. I'm just going to order things online with it is all.You don't have to verify Paypal. It's only if you have a credit card.

The payout may be low, but the payout doesn't really make a difference to these companies.You'll probably find the payout using cheque will be a lot higher. Electronic methods don't cost StormOfCash anything.You'll probably also find the PayPerClick rate is lower, so you're getting less money in the long run.Although, this site does seem to be more stable than NetBux. I hate NetBux's downtime.

It -is- legit. I have been paid three times already. They payout once in 4-5 days. This is the first site to have paid me.The pay is a little low, I'll grant you that, but because this site has more members than any of the others that are run with this script (from illusive web services), they get more advertisers and hence more ads to click each time you log in.I've signed up with other sites and they don't have that many ads, maybe 2 or 3 a day. At Storm of Cash, I get paid emails, paid to click and surf in the 20s and 30s. Exchange surf I get 40-60 sites at once.I've never gotten this many at other sites, so that's why I get paid a lot faster at this site. I'm still struggling to meet the payout at the other site. I'm at like what, $0.0000007 or some ridiculous decimal of a cent.

I can't avail of PayPal because I'm from the Philippines. I don't know why but I can't get an account :rolleyes:

Yeah, I just got paid 2 cents about a week ago. It took about a week for them to send the money to my paypal account. It isn't much money, but it will eventually add up.... in a year or two :P

ill admit i signed up for this.. thinking it would be koo...i found out this is a JOKE!..my friend said he starting getting spyware..and this takes for ever TO MAKE ANYMORE..i deleteed this thing so fast after i heard..

The min payout is less. Well what do i do ? You get only 0.005 c per click which is very less . And yes its waste of time. 2c is nothing to be practical .By the way i agree that netbux is a really rude website and that no other website should do like that.

Hi guys,

I am actually new to forum and my question is does storm pay allow you to directly wire money to your bank account?? If you are trying to cash your money out of the system.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaac Baron

Highly Relevant Internet Marketing? Think Widecircles aka Wide Circles the premier solution to viral internet marketing and avoidance of pay per click fraud. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/