xisto Community
thebluekirby

How Many Hosting Credits Do You Have?

Every once in a while when you get bored and have no where to post... just come here and post how much hosting credits you have XD you can even make it up for all I care...anyways... i'm at around 17 hosting credits XD but it always seems to drop down so quickly...

Currently, I'm at 23.38 hosting credits... I had plenty to last me for a while, but when I got hosted, they were reset, so I've been working my way back up. Slowly I'm getting there again :lol:

I have 11.78 (at least before I made this post). I'm going to try to find a way to at least 30, since my phone will get disconnected. I'd like to, after I reach 30, get at least 40 days. It does sometimes seem like it drops down quick...even iif you follow the rules, and everything.

Every once in a while when you get bored and have no where to post... just come here and post how much hosting credits you have XD you can even make it up for all I care...
anyways... i'm at around 17 hosting credits XD but it always seems to drop down so quickly...

Why do you always type XD in your posts?

I've got about 25. I'm hoping to get to 30 soon so I can upgrade to the default account and then after that build up a good number so don't have to worry about posting too religiously.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please try a little harder not to double post in a row. If you want to edit your posts, click on REPORT at the bottom of each post and tell us in detail what should be done. Okay? I am merging your two posts.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

How many hosting credits? Not enough :lol: How does hosting credits work once you're hosted though?And btw....XD is an emoticon....think Cartman crossed-eyes and big open mouth...most people see XD as lmao...

I'm at around 41 (before this post). I could've had more if I went with Package 2 right off the bat, but there ya go. Still, it's a fairly "comfortable" number but I try to post whenver possible and if the topics look interesting enough for me to make a comment.