xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

What Is Your Favorite Us State?

I can't understand why almost every american think they live in the greatest country of the world. Have you ever been to europe? Have you ever seen the beautiful woods, the great lakes oder the snowy alps? I've been in america for serval times and i don't like it! The speedways ar just a joke! In some parts of Germany fpr example you have no speedlimit on the speedways!!I also have not seen any beautiful girl in america too!think on it

I've been to about 5 different states and I do like warm weather, so my favorite states are:Arizona- I went to Sedona, which had red rocks and the sunsets and sights were amazing.Florida- Nice climate, warm water.California- Always a nice temperature year round, doesn't get extremely hot in the summer.

I am from Utah so I'd have t say any state besides Utah would be my favorite because it is very repressive here I am currently trying to host video game tournaments for money but they won't let me because it's "too close to gambling" and it is way too dificult to get a beer so if you are gonna travel stay away from here :rolleyes:

Canadian over here!!! Yeah, that would be me. I don't have a favorite 'State', but I do like the Province Ontario. That's where I live, at the moment anyhow. :rolleyes:

North Carolina! North Carolina! Hooray!It has a wonderful climate - mild winders and summers, with *beautiful* springs and falls in between. We get just enough snow for a good round of sledding, enough summer sum for a dip in the pool, and in the spring and fall we sit out on our front porches sipping iced tea. Oh yeah. Life is good here.We also have very good public school systems. And as for post-secondary education, we have *SO MANY* coleges and universities - including UNC Chapel Hill, Appalaichan State University, and the famed Duke University. Being close to Duke also gives North Carolina residents access to excpetional health care. Trust me - I've been a patient there for many years and you couldn't ask for better doctors or more advanced medicine!Another plus is being able to live in either an urban area, the suburbs, or the country while still enjoying the pluses of the other areas. For instance, I live in the suburbs and about 5 miles south of me is downtown raleigh, while about 6 miles north is pure, country farmland. A person can live on a farm, but have an office job in Raleigh and on the weekends go shopping in suburban malls and stores! A lot of people do that! The options are great.Cary, North Carolina was recently voted the #1 city in which to live by Money magazine. There are plenty of other cities just like it here. Need I say more?

What would be my favourite US state? Well, since I've only been to one US state [ New York ] being that state, I guess New York would be. I've been there a few times [ Buffalo, Lewiston, surrounding towns, etc.] Aside from NY, based on what I know about the states, I'll have to say that my other favourites would be Florida, Colorado and Montana. Florida because of the moderate weather, cool storms and Orange Juice, Colorado because of the beautiful forest and mountainous areas, and Montana for the same reason as Colorado. I'm more of a forest person than a beach person, but I wouldn't really mind the beach that much either.

I luv Oregon, especially the city Portland. No tax and weather is not too bad. And its free transit downtown. Lol, but its a bit biased because I have only been to 2 US states, Washington and Oregon. Though my family is planning to either visit New Mexico or Florida this summer.

Hi

I don't mean to keep people not living in the states to not answer even if they have never been here, they must have an idea if California, Ohio or Vermont would rock their boat.

I myself like the beach, ocean, diving and palm trees so I vote Florida hands down even if I currently live in Georgia.I am not a US citizen by the way, been here 13 years now.

The question only includes the continental USA (No Alaska or Hawai).

Patrick

141722[/snapback]

I vote for California.

I've been all over North America, And my favorite state is MN the one I live in. :DI think it's a perfect state, It's got very cold winters and very hot summers. I'm the person who Fishes/Swims in the summer, Deer hunts in the fall, and Ice fishes and snowboards in the winter, And MN has the weather for all of those. When I spent a year in florida I think it was to humid to do anything.XD

i love NY more specific NYC i'm moving there after high school...probably :).currently i live in the city where the simpons is based on springfield, MA its ok but i wanna move away from home and NYC is only an hour and a half and there i can party all i want without having someone asking me why im coming home so late.

the state i live in..Illinois..but id rather jus rep chi-townbut the best ones would have to be NY and CA...and GA is on the come up too

I absolutely love New York. I have only been there twice and I loved it the same each time I went. It's completely wack there compared to where I live. My whole province is like a small city out there, it's crazy.

i was alway fond of the mid west, peaceful lots of open land, wouldn't mind going back their again. wisconsin was my favorite due it deep roots in german ancestry.

Well, I've lived up and down the East Coast. Lived in South Carolina, Georgia, New York City. Visited FL, AL, LA, TX, AR, NC, VA, PENN, NM, MASS, NH, RI..... the list goes on. Anyway, I just moved to California, Los Angeles to be exact, and I have to say that, as far as living goes, CA is the most relaxed, easy-going, carefree place to live, therefore, out of all the states I've lived, CA is my absolutely favorite. You can be whomever you want, no one cares (at least not in front of you). I love NYC too, absolutely a fabulous city and I can easily live there again... but... living wise... CA, particularly LA, is more comfortable. God I"m glad I'm in Southern California where most days are sunny, the beaches are nice, and there are soo many forms of entertainment and food.I <3 LA, then NY