xisto Community
lud@m@n

Poll Here:do You Love,hate,like, Dragon Ball Z? What do you pick?

Do you love,hate,like, DRAGON BALL Z, or all three, or both!?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmmm, I have no idea what your talking about but when I typed in Dragon Ball Z on Google (the best web search engine...coff) it looked very colourful. However it just looked like another one of those pokemon sellout Japanese cartoons - and I for one love 'em.I'm going out now to buy all the video tapes, DVDs and playing cards etc. .........I'm back from buying out the shops, but I stumbled on the way back home and drop all the goods. A bunch of children shouted "Scrambles" and came over and attacked me and stole all my precious Dragon Ball Z merchandise, I am so unhappy.I wish I'd never got involved in your horrible Dragon Ball Z!Good Afternoon to everyone in England, Good evening to Japan and Wales.

I've never seen it... should I? I've just started getting into anime, so my collection is rather limited. And I don't watch it on tv, I prefer to watch the original in Japanese with english subtitles. This way it is the way it was meant to be!

I hate Dragon Ball Z, the stories of this anime (or manga) are stupid and (if they want) they don't make me laugh.Anyway I have to admit that I don't like very much anime and japanese comics. Their plots are always foolish.

Hate to say this, but I never really got into Dragonball Z. I only watched a few episodes every now and then (through a friend's fansub collection way back when).

I saw one episode when I was over at my friends house (he loves it). I hated it and still do. All Japanese comics and cartoons are absolutely awful and have rubbish plots!

LOL,

HARD CHOICES AY?

WELL I KINDA LIKE IT

I PICK

LIKE!

i like the guys there and the super saiyan stuff.

So ya i like DBZ.

141622[/snapback]

I just want to say that I hate Anime/Mangas like DragonBall. I think they contain violence (yeah...not for us, but for all the little kids enjoyin watching it)

I hate and like it. It is kind of stupid at some points. Sometimes i like it and sometimes i dont. Well for one, one of the only reasons i like it is because the fighting. I love fighting in everything. Has better fighting than any Anime I've ever seen.By the way hayri, hmmm forgot about Loony Toons? The violence on older cartoons like what we had was way worse. Chasing each other trying to sever heads off with axes... yea I wouldn't complain about cartoons/anime now-a-days.

I like watching it. I like the fighting scenes the most. Lol. I like the violence but i'm not violent myself or have ever condoned it unless you are a child molestor or something bad to that degree or greater. Anyways I love DBZ, DBZ gt, and not so much of DB. I like when he's older. But you got to watch the first ones to learn important things like characters that they'll face again in the other level of DB or whatever you call it. Oh wait its called Series i think. lol.I don't like the sexed up versions if there are any. I just watched the American english translated ones on Cartoon Network or store bought videos.

I used to love DBZ when I was about twelve or so. I don't really like it anymore because it's so repetitive and just seems to drag on. They take like 5 episodes to power up, you know? :pDragonball was all right though.

i like dragon ball z, although i dont watch it anymore becuase i dont know what channel and time they come on. I used to watch it all the time thou. The stuff they got on it are really kool with the crazy power and moves they have, i dont know just interesting hah. They should prolly make a movie that relates to the kind of stuff dragon ball z does. Hah