xisto Community
RGPHNX

Netscapenav Page Display Problem << Guru Help Needed NetscapeNav cant find my homepage

Hi all,Heres the latest in the browser display problems.Updated my homepage via ftp. -(deleted the old home page in the "www" & "public_html" folders & the ROOT directory "_sgt" & "_sgg" folders..before ftp'ing the update). Verrified that all new homepage updates had the correct "last modified" date (ie. the server was showing the newest version I just updated in all file folders which were previously deleted).Homepage uses HTML with CSS & tables only- no php or anything fancy. The only changes I made to the homepage were the addition of some metatags (ie. <META...>) in the header section.PROBLEM:I get a 404 error (ie. page not found) when attempting to access my homepage using NetscapeNav ver 7.2.IE ver 6 still works just fine.BOTH webbrowsers worked just fine before the update.Have re-uploaded a backed up/previous version of the homepage to the server in an attempt to correct the problem. ..result>> Netscape still can't find my homepage.QUESTION:What's missing/ wrong ??Any guru help appreciatedRGPHNX

[ quote]IE ver 6 still works just fine.BOTH webbrowsers worked just fine before the update.Have re-uploaded a backed up/previous version of the homepage to the server in an attempt to correct the problem. ..result>> Netscape still can't find my homepage.so if ie 6 can works .. nothing wrong with you.

Hi guangdian ,

re:

so if ie 6 can works .. nothing wrong with you.

Not exactly correct!

Have been getting directory submission rejections because NNav etc. webbrowsers can't access the homepage. It also causes a problem with the Googlebot spider.

So..
Anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
Thanks
RGPHNX