xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
diego

Netbux Rules the solved their problems- beter

Hi,

I know that netbux has had a his minor points, but now they solved their script and money problems.
The reason why some people didn't get paid was because paypal blocks the PTS business. Now the changed to Stormpay. If you want to now more why they changed go to Paypalsucks.com

The other problems of searching are also history. Just go to their homepage type in a search, wait a few seconds, and click back to search.

if you are planning to sign up click here, it wont make a difference for you if i am your referrer

best regards :lol:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Removed referral link.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hi,

I know that netbux has had a his minor points, but now they solved their script and money problems.

The reason why some people didn't get paid was because paypal blocks the PTS business. Now the changed to Stormpay. If you want to now more why they changed go to Paypalsucks.com

The other problems of searching are also history. Just go to their homepage type in a search, wait a few seconds, and click back to search.

if you are planning to sign up click here, it wont make a difference for you if i am your referrer

or please use my refer number: r=

http://netbux.org/process/route/2031076417.html?refresh=noscript

best regards  :lol:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Removed referral link.

141389[/snapback]

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Removed referral link, AGAIN! Warned.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

hello, i am interested in subscribing my into netbuxbut can i ask why this guy can't give his referral link, and that guy in the forum Netbux.org : Real Or Fake ? Problems & Flaws is allowed to give his referral link? i don't think that's fair. i would like to have this guys referral number. because i read on the site that you can contact the person who referred you. and i would like it to be someone that i can "trust" for so far we can do that with people on this site. if you read this, pleas send me your referral to dheedie@hotmail.com