xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rattler108

Problem Activating Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Registering and Activating Web Developer

I recently downloaded Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta to use in my .NET developing but I am having problems activating my copy of this product and it only allows you to run for about 30 days without activation. I went to the registration form and you have to sign in with Microsoft Passaport and then fill out the form. However, when I click submit I get an error saying that it is having connection problems and that it is unable to send the e-mail with my activation code. I have tried doing this several times and trying out several e-mail accounts but I always get this message. Has anyone been able to activate this product??I was previously running on Web Matrix which turned out to be a great free tool for programming in asp.NET and I guess if I am unable to activate the new VWS 2005 I will have to go back to my Web Matrix.