xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Firefox Has A Big Time Security Flaw better get the patch

just found out on yahoo news that firefox just got a nailed with a big security flaw so a new patch is out right now for so better download or you might get hacked phreaked spammed and juice all at the same time.

just found out on yahoo news that firefox just got a nailed with a big security flaw so a new patch is out right now for so better download or you might get hacked phreaked spammed and juice all at the same time.

140866[/snapback]

They released a fix (firefox 1.0.4) May 11, just a few days after one of the vulnerabilities this update fixes was "out in the open"... which is faster than the monthly updates by MS :P

ps posted a thread on this before an update was available... -> http://forums.xisto.com/topic/21548-critical-firefox-exploits-how-fast-can-they-fix-it/

true, once again firefox comes to save the day rofl.. :(Everyone knows that now that firefox is getting more and more popular they're going to appear security flaws... but i can count with mozilla to fix them fast and easy :(and we need to know too that firefox code has been built with security in mind too... :P

Everyone knows that now that firefox is getting more and more popular they're going to appear security flaws... but i can count with mozilla to fix them fast and easy :P

141023[/snapback]

I just wanna add this: the reason why the bugs are fixed faster is because firefox is open source, so a bunch of programmers can see the bug really fast.