xisto Community
c3nar1us

I Found A Googlewhack! Googlewhack

Notice from snlildude87:
Do not plagiarize. If you're going to copy web pages word-for-word, use the quote box. Thank you.

I found: "googlewhacked spaceships". I've also just found "unicyclist kaleidoscopes"

What is a Googlewhack?:

Googlewhacking is the challenging pursuit of searching the popular Google search engine with a two-word or more search argument that will produce exactly (no less and no more than) one result. That is, only one Web page in the world (at least as indexed by Google) will happen to have the combination of words you've entered in the search box.

[quote name='http://www.googlewhack.com/error.htm are the rules?

1. Your two Googlefactors must exist in Google's view of this dictionary. Not your view, Google's view! Google does the work, and Google has the final word! In the blue bar atop your Google results, accepted terms are linked, and so appear 'underlined.' No line, no link = Googlejack! (As in, You've got jack, so see the FAQ :-)

2. Google also is the arbiter of a whack's uniqueness. Look to the right end of the blue bar atop your Google results. If you see "Results 1 - 1 of (any number),' you found exactly one hit = Googlewhack!

3. Google shows you an excerpt of the page you whacked. Look at that text. If it's merely a list of words (such as a bibliography, concordance, encyclopedia, glossary, thesaurus, dictionary, domain names, or plain old machine-generated random garbage), No Whack For You!

Post your Googlewhacks here

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Oh man... I've been trying so many words and nothing yet... how long did it take you to find those ones? I tried putting those in there and it couldn't find the first one, and as for the second one, it found it on a few pages in my google. I don't know if this is because it's google.ca that I'm using.What happens if you find one? Anything?

@snlildude87sorry for that i will use quote next time@midnightvampkeep trying :Pbtw.is possible to delete self-made posts on this forum.because i maked double same post today

i've found a googlewhack before but i've forgotten it now it ususally takes a while to get one

140739[/snapback]

Even if you did remember it now, it might not be one anymore. I'm not sure, but I would imagine, that as more and more pages come to be that it will be harder and harder to find one.

But I will keep trying...

tried putting those in there and it couldn't find the first one, and as for the second one, it found it on a few pages in my google

That might be because google has a relativitliy intelligent search pattern, set up soe might say like a brain, after all they archive billions of websites! Just because you found something one time a few hour later even or the next time might result in diffrent resulty (more/less) as the archive changes, or certian resources are momentarly unavialable.

Notice from snlildude87:
Do not plagiarize. If you're going to copy web pages word-for-word, use the quote box. Thank you.

I found: "googlewhacked spaceships". I've also just found "unicyclist kaleidoscopes"

What is a Googlewhack?:

What are the rules?

1. Your two Googlefactors must exist in Google's view of this dictionary. Not your view, Google's view! Google does the work, and Google has the final word! In the blue bar atop your Google results, accepted terms are linked, and so appear 'underlined.' No line, no link = Googlejack! (As in, You've got jack, so see the FAQ :-)

2. Google also is the arbiter of a whack's uniqueness. Look to the right end of the blue bar atop your Google results. If you see "Results 1 - 1 of (any number),' you found exactly one hit = Googlewhack!

3. Google shows you an excerpt of the page you whacked. Look at that text. If it's merely a list of words (such as a bibliography, concordance, encyclopedia, glossary, thesaurus, dictionary, domain names, or plain old machine-generated random garbage), No Whack For You!

Post your Googlewhacks here

140664[/snapback]

hey man the google guys are busting their butts...why would u wanna hack them? their nice! go hack ebay or something