xisto Community
BaKeR

Wood U Dmp Ur Grlfrnd If Ppl Wre Makn Fun Of U Cuse Of U En Her? I woudntWould you?

I woudn't!I dont care what other people think!If i love her i wood keep her cause i woudn't wanna make her sad.Especially when she's soooooooooooo pretty. OR SHALL I SAY HOT!Lets see what you guys wood say?! :P

Notice from whyme:
This is a completely pointless and unecessary topic.
Edited by whyme (see edit history)

Maybe.It depends on what and how much they make fun of you!If it relly pisses you of then i wood but tell her why.Or make a plan on how to stop making the people laugh and make fun of uu.Like saying to other people "NO!i dont like her anymore!"Then tell the other people to come with them to your girfriend and tell your girlfriend to say "I DONT LIKE HIM EITHER".then later u guys can hang out and stuff!THERE!I hope thats enough!BYE

ok just the fact that this is the world stupidest post i think no one would mind it being closed.