xisto Community
hulunes

Did U Installed Mac Os 10.4-tiger the latest version

yeah,Tiger come into us finally.after mac os 10.39 we welcome the tiger with many new feature and deep expection.but it is expensive(180.0$) to buy a real Tiger os CD to install,so we have to download the .iso files to install but hard to setup not as CD format which about 2.5Gbyte as a dmg file.someone here use mac os,how can you intall the smart tiger?i have no idea with the mirror image(dmg) file.do you use the disk tool?recovery from other disk?i need help...thx all. :P

much instresting.. how did you discover tiger .iso files?? please share me the path.. just wanna play along with it like you.. :lol:i'm thinking about to buy tiger os cd, anyway.. because i heard some good things about tiger..

much instresting.. how did you discover tiger .iso files?? please share me the path.. just wanna play along with it like you.. :D

i'm thinking about to buy tiger os cd, anyway.. because i heard some good things about tiger..

142922[/snapback]

ohh,i just got a torrent file downloaded as BT form.because the language style is different from yours,i am afraid that it is a invalid path to share with you broad.certainly you do search the tiger BT download from google,there must give you some place like mac skill forum or mac server site to offer the torrent. :lol:

by the way,i have installed the tiger last week.but it is a OS CD from mac server center(installed for free). :(