xisto Community
icey

One Boat

Ok, here is my first boat design :( . Do you like it? If you wish to see only pencil sketch of the same boat please teel me and I will published it here :P.

Posted Image

very good work,nicely done...you really have talent.i almost have no suggestions at all. how long did you do it?and how about that pencil sketch,i would relly like to see it

Hy,

I am glad you like it, and here is it like I had promised yust sketch :P . I have worked about 2-3 hours on the computer to create it in color :( .

Posted Image

Oh wow! You are really talented. I'm not sure about that program you've used, because I've never used it before, but you did a really great job with this :( I love your sketch too. Excellent :P

of course I've used sketch (it took me about 20-30 minutes to draw it), than I'he scaned it and worked it out in Photopaint

Of course I do, I have many other sketches and I will do my best to post as much of them as I can :lol: . But currently I am creating my personal web page, where you'll find all of my creations, so be patient and when the site will be finished I will make sure you'll get the adress :rolleyes:

Damn i realy need my tablet working again (stupid trust company) - and a scanner. Picture is actually pretty easy but i like the conept. I thouhgt it was a whale at first hehehe./