xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hurley

Vbs1 *56k Warning*

Name: Virtual Battlefield Systems

Publisher:Bohemia Interactive Australia

Decription:

VBS1 is a military game, which was originally created for the Australian Defence Force, but then was sold to other countries such as the USA, and then became open to the public. It is much closely related the Miliary Game - Operation Flashpoint, the only major change is better models & graphics, better addons, and a better mission editor. It is not sold at stores, but can only be bought online.

Information Sites:

http://www.virtualbattlefieldsystems.com/

http://www.virtualbattlespace.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOW ! :( WICKED GRAPHICS, :( But I don't really play army games  :D

Nothing else to write, but that would be a GREAT game if I loved Army Games  :P  :(

140313[/snapback]

I completely agree. Those are some insanely good graphics. I'm not sure if I've ever seen ones quite that good in a game yet. But then again, I'm not that big of a gamer, and when I am, I also aren't an army game kind of person.

But still, it looks like an amazing find!

Yeah, I absoultely love the game! It is really awesome, OFP is cheap and is also very much similar but not as good graphics.

Some more Screenies for VBS1:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This game seems a lot like America's Army execpt its made in Australia. But I don't see how it offers more then America's Army and America's Army is free and this is for pay. But besides the money the game seems ok. I still like Counter Strike more. :P

my suggestion would be just to post a link to the screens. anyways, the screens look pretty good, but how do they look when you actually play. like a normal in-game screen with the gun in your hands. personally, i am waiting for battlefield 2 to come out. the graphics look excellent in the game as do the gameplay videos. i really do not spend much time playing games but that is one of the few i actually want to have. i will be getting it when it comes out in mid-june.