xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Rabbit Season! Duck Season! A hunting season is now open.

Are there anyone participates in hunting either as a sport or as means to a meal? I have been invited many times to explore the nature by going buck hunting. Although I am strictly against hunting, I had to go to entertain one of my clients. I believe that we have graduated from hunting as means of necessity. The supermarket is my hunting ground and it has all the meat and other nourishments I need to survive this jungle called the modern city life.Besides for the sake of a dinner meat, I have seen two types of hunters: a hunter solely seeking the thrill of hunting an animal down to test the skill as a man and prove why we are on top of the food chain, or a hunter who is out there as a sport and to control overpopulation around the residential areas. What are your thoughts?

Hi, I have been offered opetunities to go hunting (full on-no hounds or horses, I'm talking shotguns and full camo...) but I have rejected them. I suppose it may be in my nature to have taken them seen as I have a martial arts site and I am very into military affairs but I just don't like to do that sought of thing. I prefer good old paintballing. It's fun, it doesn't take anyone's life, it gives you the thrill of firefights and gives you the chance to hit fast moveing targets. Thanks, Sean Webber (alive).