xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adriantc

Stop A Window From Loosing Focus?!? For autosurf users...

Maybe you've heard about a great way to make money online using Paid-To-Promote. If not you should check this My Webpage. Anyway the great thing about this website is that you can use the autosurf programs but I have a problem with them. For those who use autosurf ... you know how the browser window keeps poping up in a very anying way and I was wondering if you know some kind of software to stop a window from loosing focus?

Maybe you've heard about a great way to make money online using Paid-To-Promote. If not you should check this My Webpage. Anyway the great thing about this website is that you can use the autosurf programs but I have a problem with them. For those who use autosurf ... you know how the browser window keeps poping up in a very anying way and I was wondering if you know some kind of software to stop a window from loosing focus?

140237[/snapback]

Hey man i checked youre site and i have signed up but i dont understand what you mean in step 2 what do i have to paste in my head and what do i have to paste in the body tags.

plz help me and make a better tut:)

You really strayed off topic with your post here Adriantc, but I would like to know the same thing about the window focusing. My purpose is different than yours(to keep two game windows up to where Windows will keep both screens updated) but really the same thing.More or less my issue is that with 2 game screens up one ends up falling way behind the other(lagging back) due to being out of focus. It seems when windows aren't in focus Windows drops the priority on it significantly.And increasing the priority on a window always seems to greatly destabilize the PC.