xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnightvamp

I Just Wanted To Introduce Myself. A little Hello... from me.

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda, I'm 20 years old and I live in Canada. I'm a college student, and I just finished my first year a few weeks ago. I also work part time at the college's library, which is pretty fun.One of the best parts is that I work with my sister. She's actually working right now. I'm not in until tomorrow :(So, a little about myself... I love watching racing, and reading, and listening to music. I enjoy using computers a great deal and am online all the time.Right now we are going through some construction in my home. My father is replacing the living room / dining room carpets and putting in hard wood floors instead. He's ripped everything out, he's just waiting on the delivery people to bring the wood and all that good stuff.Anyway, I've seen some of you in the forums and on the Shoutbox, and I'd really like to get to know all of you better. I'm sure it will be really fun being here with you all, and I'm so happy that I was able to find a place like this.Before yesterday, I never even knew a place such as this existed.So yea, bye for now!

Hey, I guess now you know that such a place does exist :(Good job you joined Trap 17 than any other hosting company :( Trap 17 will soon be the biggest :(My name is Chris and I am 13, I have almost 2 years of forum skinning so if ou need a professional skin, you know where I am :DNice to meet you and Welcome To Trap 17 :(:P~ Munchie ~

Hey, I guess now you know that such a place does exist :(

Good job you joined Trap 17 than any other hosting company :( Trap 17 will soon be the biggest :(

My name is Chris and I am 13, I have almost 2 years of forum skinning so if ou need a professional skin, you know where I am :D

Nice to meet you and Welcome To Trap 17 :(

:P

~ Munchie ~

140130[/snapback]

Wow, some strange stuff was happening when I tried to reply that last time. I was getting some SQL error or something. Not too sure what it all meant, but at least things seem to be working now.

Anyway, it is also very nice to meet you, Chris. I'm not all that well versed when it comes to forum skinning (never heard that term before, hee hee!) but if I ever come across a time where I'm looking into it, I'll know who to go to.

Thanks!

Welcome midnightvamp :(

We're undergoing building work too except it's coming to an end. If your interested in joing the club for people who are having construction work done click here :P

Have a good stay

Hi Amanda,Welcome to Xisto.com. I have been on here for a week or two and I am having a great time. I am working on building up enough credits to create a cool web site and not have to be too nervous about running out of credits.I am 33/m/boston. i'm online all day at work, so I'm pretty good with the internet. Feel free to shoot me a private message anytime!

Hi midnightvamp/amanda,Welcome to Xisto. Lots of friendly, genuinely helpful people hers. The webhosting ids THE best.. no kidding.. just truth.Hope you enjoy your stay.Just shout or post if you have questions or need help.. someone will be sure to answer quickly. :P RGPHNX

Hi everyone! It's great to meet you all. Thanks so much for the nice welcome! Everyone here really is so kind that it's like a community of people who get together and have fun and help one another.I just can't wait until I get the hosting up and running, so I can get started on my site. I'm sure I'll be constantly here or in the shoutbox asking questions :P

Welcome aboard from a fellow Canadian! As you can see, I have been living in Japan for quite a while now. There's a lot of great people here in the community, so I believe you enjoy it here! Have fun, keep posting and I'll see ya on the boards!