xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Df:bhd

Anyone play bhd (Black Hawk Down)? it's a first person shooter game.. its a multiplayer game.. it's really awesome..it takes place in somalia.. if you have seen the movie Black Hawk Down than you should have an idea what it's about... i play i on pc.. multiplayer.. 50 player in a server.. lots of action :( . It's also come out in PS2 and XBOX (live) but i only play it on pc. if you have this game on c and have a server than leave the name so i can drop by and do some whooping lol..(not really, just started playing like 2 weeks now). anyways, if you have it.. leave your comments.. tell me what you think abot it.. if you don't have it than i suggest you go buy it :( ..oh and you can get the expansion for it to.. bhd:ts.. it's only $20 for pc but $50 for consoles.Peace

yeah i played it its was ok but it should have been ported to a system this kind of game is to fast paced to use a keyboard.

Anyone play bhd (Black Hawk Down)? it's a first person shooter game.. its a multiplayer game.. it's really awesome..it takes place in somalia.. if you have seen the movie Black Hawk Down than you should have an idea what it's about... i play i on pc.. multiplayer.. 50 player in a server.. lots of action  :( . It's also come out in PS2 and XBOX (live)  but i only play it on pc. if you have this game on c and have a server than leave the name so i can drop by and do some whooping lol..(not really, just started playing like 2 weeks now). anyways, if you have it.. leave your comments.. tell me what you think abot it.. if you don't have it than i suggest you go buy it  :P ..oh and you can get the expansion for it to.. bhd:ts.. it's only $20 for pc but $50 for consoles.

Peace

139918[/snapback]

Um no i dont play it but a friend of my plays it and i can give ya the name

his name is:The^Interupter

weird name:P But i heard that there is an new black hawk game upcoming?? i dont follow it (maybe it is already released). i think i'm going to buy it. the images are really great man. what is your name in the bhd now??

peace Bro!!

i go by the name MadAlbanian and and MadAlbo~HSK~ (hardly use this one).. i liek to play on those servers with like 40 or 50 people in nit.. it's good. As for a new BHD game.. the only new bhd that was going to come out was the expansion for it which i said on the first post.. it's called Black Hawk Down:Team Sabre. This one takes place in the jungles mostly. and the maps are huge so that's why i don't like it as much. I love the weapons in the games though.. there are so many to choose from ..great graphics and it only requires 256 ram.. well the mroe the better but you can play it with that, unlike some other games..that require the 512mb ram and HW-L video card.. this game doesnt!! lol the graphics are great! the only negative thing realy is that you can't shoot while you jump..but you can do many other tricks.